CAN I USE ANY DESIGN FROM ANY OCCASION?Yes, you can choose any design and we will adjust the wording to suit. Just let us know the wording you would like and we'll send you a design proof for you to look at it.
HOW DO I PLACE MY ORDER?
- Click on the shop and choose your occasion. Then scroll down and click on your chosen design.
- Personalise your candle by choosing the colour theme, graphics, etc.
- Complete your details that will be placed on your products.
- Complete your order by using our secure checkout.
I HAVE PLACED MY ORDER, NOW WHAT?
- Email photo to firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like a photo.
- You will receive design proofs via email within 2- 3 days for your review.
- Requests changes if needed as you work one on one with a designer.
- Once you are satisfied with your proofs, send your approval via email and we will start production.
PRINT & SHIP?
- Upon approval, printing begins which takes up to 15 business days. If time frame is short, then we rush your order through.
- Your order will dispatched and depending on where you live and what shipping you selected the timeframe will vary. It can be anywhere from the next day to up to 10 days.
- Your order will arrive neatly packaged.
HOW WILL MY ORDER BE PACKAGED?
We take pride in our work, right down to how we present our
product. All products are securely
positioned in bubble wrap and wrapped in brown paper tied up in string, finished with a flower or feather. It is then placed in an Australia Post or Fastway Couriers satchel or box
and posted to you via regular, registered or express post.
feel our products need to be packaged like this to ensure that they
arrive to you in perfect condition. However, once it leaves our studio
it is in the hands of Australia Post or Fastway Couriers and unfortunately we can not take
any responsibility for any miss handling by them. In saying that we have
had no trouble to date, thanks to the way we package the candles.
ARE RUSHED ORDERS AVAILABLE?
your product fast? That's our specialty, we will work with you to ensure your order is dispatched in plenty of time, to make sure you receive them for your occasion.
WHAT HAPPENS TO MY DETAILS?
Customer details and personal information will remain the property of Wicktywick Candles and will not be passed onto any third party. All documentation will be kept strictly confidential.
WHEN AND HOW DO I SEND MY PHOTO THAT I WANT ON MY CANDLE/S?
for your products can be emailed once order has been
submitted to email@example.com
HOTMAIL EMAIL ACCOUNTS
For some lovely reason hotmail loves to put our emails in the junk/spam folder. So if you have placed and order and haven't heard from us within 2-3 days then check your hotmail junk/spam folder, it will most likely be in there awaiting your response.
CANDLE CARECandles are delicate in nature and require to be handled with care. If scratched or handled roughly then the candle may be compromised. However, under normal circumstances the print on the candle will not deteriorate.
Care tips for your soy candle:
- The first time you light your soy candle let the wax melt all the way to the edge of the glass, this will prevent tunneling and create a candle memory.
- Allow soy candles to cool and harden before relighting them.
- Keep the wick trimmed to 7mm before each burn, to prevent smoking and to prolong the life of your candle.
- Once the wax has hardened, you can trim the wick.